Monday, June 23, 2008

And the winner is....


Wisconsin!!! I will be making my home in the town of Tomah WI until mid November. The position is at the VA hospital which I am told will be a nice addition to my resume. It looks like an area full of outdoor fun and not too far from the big cities of Minneapolis and Madison. Laura is planing to fly out to make the drive with me and have some fun in Chicago. It looks to be about a nine hour drive from Mansfield...no sweat after last falls drive from CA to Knoxville. I really am going to miss Ohio, I have met some wonderful people and know I will miss the Buckeye state. Now that my destination is settled, its time for the bigger challenge: PACKING all of it into my Sentra.

1 comment:

Cardoza Family said...

Hi Rebecca! We sure miss seeing your smiling face here in SLO. Zac continues to amaze his teachers with his gifted verbal and social skills. He is consistently speaking in 3-5 word sentences and we push him daily to speak in as many as 6-8 word sentences by encouraging him to "say the whole thing"! He drew lines today to matching objects on a page.....geez! He is happiest when there are people everywhere and especially when he's getting all the attention. He is a ham and loves his high 5's and hugs and kisses! He just turned 4 last Sunday but if you ask him, he's two! We just wanted to thank you for encouraging families like us to expect great things and to keep working hard. You are such an angel and a super special lady! Continue to enjoy your journey. We pray for your safety and amazing memorable moments.

Love your pals,

The Cardoza Family