Saturday, September 27, 2008

Photos from the last two weekends in WI

Click here for pictures of my bike ride through the tunnels.

Click here for pictures of my trip to Baraboo WI and the International Crane Foundation.

My time in WI is wrapping up, two four days til lift off!! Here is the itinerary for all of those inquiring minds. It is going to be a challenge wrapping up all the paperwork and saying goodbye to my new friends, but I am ready to be back and CA and can't wait to see my family and friends. Tomorrow I'll be attending the world famous Cran Fest! More pictures to come.

Last night I had "Friday Fish" with a co-worker and her husband and a friend. This is a WI /Midwest? tradition where all the restaurants serve their best fish on Fridays all you can eat style. Of course you only eat one serving as it is so big. At this particular restaurant the fish broiled or fried, is served on a slice of marble rye bread. I hate rye and asked the waitress to hold it, she replied, oh you don't really eat it, the bread soaks up the grease. This was said in a matter of fact tone as thought there were not a thing in the world wrong with needing something on the plate to soak up the grease.

Wed night: Chamberlain SD
Thurs night: Cody WY
Fri night: Salt Lake City UT
Sat night: Yosemite CA
Sun night: Paso Robles CA
Mon night: ***Please join us at Little McClintok's in AG for dinner at 6:30***
Mon-Thurs night: Arroyo Grande CA
Fri night: Hollywood
Sat night: Wicked at the Pantageous
Sun morning Aaron flies back to Ohio
Mon:relax and organize
Tues: orientation at UCLA
Wed: First day of work!!
Thurs: Work
Fri: Work
Sat: open studios SLO
Sun: Hang with Gramps and Gram!

1 comment:

Laura Liskey said...

The thought of greesy fish makes me want to BARF! Gross!! Hopefully the fish was good though;) I love the pics!